DuraCoat, an epoxy powder coating system, sets an industry benchmark standard for its exceptional durability at the most economical price. In 2003, AST became the tank manufacturing leader by developing this superior coating for our flat panel, bolted storage tanks. After almost 20 years, that finish is still performing like new on those tanks that are still in use. Some of the following statistics support DuraCoat’s outstanding performance:
- AST’s tightly controlled painting system monitors precise timing and temperature to ensure the best adhesion and curing of powder coating in the industry.
- DuraCoat can be applied at a range from 3 mils to 10 mils, to tanks 12 gauge to ½”. Polyester TGIC is fuse-bonded to the exterior primer at 2-3 mils for outstanding UV protection.
- The maximum temperature fluctuation tolerated by DuraCoat is 20 degrees higher than any of our competitors: up to 300 degrees for dry storage tanks, up to 200 degrees for submerged liquid tanks.
- DuraCoat has the best abrasion and impact resistance of any coating in the industry.
- DuraCoat has an excellent range of pH tolerance, from 4 to 14 at ambient temperature. All prior coatings only tolerated a pH level of 10.
- More testing has been done and more data collected on DuraCoat than any other industry coating.
AST has always been committed to bringing you excellence by driving industry standards of quality forward. We’re excited to be able to offer this incredible technology that ensures not only a durable and lasting finish to every tank we build, but also is the best value out there, for you, our customer.
AST is currently seeking an experienced Auto CADD operator 2D and 3D (m/f) with 2-4 years’ work experience.
AST Storage, LLC is a new manufacturing company in Jay, Oklahoma, specializing in powder coated epoxy Bolted steel storage Tanks and Silos. At AST Storage, we believe that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and start your career!
- Prepare detailed drawings and specifications for structural designs
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic and angle views to depict functional relationships of components and assemblies
- Work with Project managers to assist with changes and additions to drawings
- Drafters work closely with engineering and shop
- Maintain drafting schedule
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years’ experience using Autocad 2D and inventor to produce shop and construction drawings
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Work in a team environment and receive feedback for continuous learning
- Keen eye for detail and ability to visualize and understand 3-D dimensions
If you feel qualified for the job position, apply today on our website.
The day has finally arrived! From our groundbreaking to the start of production, almost 6 months to the day. Those months were filled with site preparation, equipment purchases, foundation pouring, building erection, and equipment setting and hookup.
I am very pleased and excited to announce that AST Storage is open for business!! Actually, we have been taking orders for several months now, and production begins today. Let us quote your project. I think you will be very happy with the results.
We are very proud of our new plant in Jay, Oklahoma. Those of you that are nearby, please stop in so we can show you what we’ve put together.
For the best pricing, service and turn around, there is only one name you need to know, AST Storage.