With the increased focus on water storage and water conservation, Fire Protection Storage Tanks are in high demand. With stronger insurance regulations and new facilities popping up around the globe, we offer a solution to your Fire Protection Storage Tank needs.
Our flat panel design allows our tanks to be erected utilizing lifting jacks in lieu of scaffolding up the sidewalls. This means we are able to erect these tanks in tight spaces, up next to existing structures and inside existing buildings. With this type of erection procedure, it is also safer for the erection crews. This makes our EMR Rating one of the lowest in the industry.
Our state of the art Powder Coating line affords you the comfort knowing that you are receiving the most optimal coating solution on the market. Our SherCoat coating covers 100% of the panels, so no need for cathodic protection. We apply this coating in our environmentally controlled facility and shrink wrap every pallet for transportation.
AST can provide a total package, including:
- 2.0” Polyisocyanurate insulation board.
- Stucco embossed 0.024 aluminum metal jacketing. Standard colors: Fawn, White, Mil Finish, Black or Grey.
- Included: 1/4" Stainless Steel Cables.
- Transition Flashing.
- Strapping is 0.015 stainless steel
- Panels are attached by ¼” stainless steel cables.
- Urethane Caulking and Rivets.
- High/ Low Level Switch
- Temperature Switch
- Interior Piping (Schedule 10 Stainless Steel or Schedule 80 PVC)
- Adequate heating to maintain a minimum temperature of 42˚ F per NFPA 22
AST Storage will design your next Fire Protection Storage Tank to meet NFPA 22 and American Water Works Association (AWWA) and if required Factory Mutual (FM).