POTABLE WATER STORAGE TANKS
At AST Storage we pride ourselves on our ability to work with municipalities and rural water districts for their Potable Water Storage Tanks.
Through our team of expert engineers, sales staff and project management, we are able to offer assistance with the design and budget.
No matter how small or how large your project is, we will go above and beyond to facilitate your project.
Our Potable Water Storage Tanks are coated with AST Standard SherCoat© coating, which means you are getting the top of the line coating that will “outshine” the competition for years to come. Our coating is NSF 61 approved for drinking water which gives you the satisfaction and comfort knowing that your Potable Water Storage Tanks have the best coating in the industry.
- Sherwin Williams EWS8-70015 which is NSF standard 61 approved, will be applied in accordance to AWWA D103 Section 12.6 to 5 mil DFT average.
- Sherwin Williams EWS8-70015 which is NSF standard 61 approved, will be applied in accordance to AWWA D103 Section 10.2 to 5 mil DFT average.
- The same thermoset epoxy powder coating as applied to the sheet surfaces shall be applied to the exposed edges.
- All exposed edges will be coated with primer including underside of floor.
- Coated sheets shall be inspected for mil thickness (Mikrotest or equal).
- An electrical leak detection test shall be performed on the inside surface after fabrication of the sheet. Sheets with excessive electrical leakers shall be rejected so as to minimize field touch up.
Our Flat Panel design affords us the ability to jack our tanks in lieu of building with scaffolds, or the need for welding onsite, which saves time on site and gets the tank in operation sooner. This also allows our tanks to be erected in remote locations with limited access for heavy equipment. All of our tanks are 100% coated so the need for cathodic protection is minimal.
Contact AST Storage for your next Potable Water Storage Tank firstname.lastname@example.org