AST is currently seeking an experienced Auto CADD operator 2D and 3D (m/f) with 2-4 years’ work experience.
AST Storage, LLC is a new manufacturing company in Jay, Oklahoma, specializing in powder coated epoxy Bolted steel storage Tanks and Silos. At AST Storage, we believe that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and start your career!
- Prepare detailed drawings and specifications for structural designs
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic and angle views to depict functional relationships of components and assemblies
- Work with Project managers to assist with changes and additions to drawings
- Drafters work closely with engineering and shop
- Maintain drafting schedule
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years’ experience using Autocad 2D and inventor to produce shop and construction drawings
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Work in a team environment and receive feedback for continuous learning
- Keen eye for detail and ability to visualize and understand 3-D dimensions
If you feel qualified for the job position, apply today on our website.