With the need for to find more economical sources for fuel, come the need for a better storage solutions. AST Storage’s Flat Panel, Powder Coated epoxy, Bolted Frac Sand Storage Silo is the optimal solution for Frac Sand Storage.
Bolted Flat panel construction, from AST Storage, offers unique benefits that ease installation, reduce startup time, and increase safety on site – all while providing a superior quality storage product.
The epoxy powder coating process offered by AST Storage is state-of-the-art, resulting in outstanding coverage which ensures long-term service in the field. AST Standard SherCoatTM powder coating is electrostatically applied and thermally cured, all within a factory-controlled climate that equates to extremely low emissions for environmentally sound production.
Some of the benefits that AST Storage’s Frac Sand Storage Silo can provide:
- Fast construction with minimal amount space required
- Flexible designs
- Bolted panels are shipped on custom made pallets which match the rise on cord for your tank, which allows AST to ship more per load than most of the other manufacturers.
- Project Managers assigned to your project who work closely with Engineering, Drafting and Manufacturing to unsure a constant communication throughout the project.
- Fast Turn-Around on submittals
- Economical Pricing
- First Class Customer Service
Our partnership with some of the largest OEM’s in the Frac Sand industry affords AST the ability to assist you with designing and procuring your next Frac Sand Storage Silo.
We can assist you with:
- Site Layout
- Conveyors and Elevator
- Foundation Design
- Material Handling
- Truck Drive Throughs
- Train Rails
- Control systems
- Funnel Flow Designs
- Mass flow Designs
Wether you have the need for a single Frac Sand Storage Silo or multiple storage tanks, we are more than happy to assist you with your project. Give us a call and one of our knowledgeable sales associates will help you get started!